Monday, November 01, 2010

Fall 2010

We started fall with Bryan's first year in cub scouts, as a Bear, and Tyler's last year, in Webelos.  Aren't they handsome in their uniforms?


Kaylee and Tyler both received Character awards at school.  Two signs to display in the front yard for 6 weeks!



Bryan competed in the USAG Future Stars Testing.  He got 1st place in the 8 year old age group.  Go Bryan!


I got a desk and a couple more bookshelves, and re-organized the game room into a school room.  Thank you, IKEA, for making easy-to-assemble, yet sturdy furniture.  Think I have too many books?


We ended fall time with Halloween.  I'm not really a big fan of Halloween, so half the kids generally end up with make-shift costumes because I can't ever get myself to spend an arm and a leg on something that won't last long, anyway...  Here they are!

No comments: