Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What? A post? You mean I'm supposed to write something?

I found out I do have some fans who still check in from time to time, and have been disappointed to not find a whole lot in the way of random ramblings or deep thoughts. Also, this IS supposed to be a sort of journal, and 2009 isn't looking so great with only 55 posts to date (this being #56). Maybe I should cancel my facebook account, I'm sure I'd have lots and lots of time to sit down and blog again. Saskia, I blame it all on you. You're the one who told me to join FB! hehe Ah well, what's done is done. I promise to be back more regularly, with exciting (and not-so-exciting) updates of all things random and deep. Crist, I'll try to cut back on the number of gardening posts, too, just for you. Okay, maybe not. Maybe you should just learn to appreciate the art and excitement of growing your own food. ;o)

That being said, it's now 2:30 p.m. and I'm still sitting around in my pj's. Better go get ready before the kids get home from school and we begin our busy Wednesday afternoon routine. Stay tuned for more (I promise!)!

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Ja, ja, immer auf die Kleinen! :) Facebook ist genial, aber ich vermisse Dein Blog! Ich brauche Updates!! Sonst fang' ich womöglich noch an, Zeitung oder sowas zu lesen.

Serin said...

I'm still in my jammies and didn't even consider changing before I went go pick up Grant ;)

Doreen said...

Ohje, ja nicht Zeitung lesen!!! haha

Serin, I'm going to need to go out in public in a little while, you know, actually get out of my car. I figured I'd better look more or less presentable. :p

chicagosapps said...

Someone needs to invent some comfy pajamas that look like clothes. Can't tell you how many times someone has come to my door after lunch and I'm embarrassed to answer because I still have pj's on. But still, the next day, I do the same thing. I just never learn.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Yeah for people who spend half the days in pj's. It doesn't mean I'm lazy--just that I'm too efficient to get dressed when there isn't a need. :)

Doreen said...

I don't ever learn either, Lajuana. LOL

STM, now there is a good point. I'm all about efficiency. That will be my new excuse. hehe