Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yes, yes, we are still alive!

I've been suffering from blogger's block lately. Hence no posts since the beginning of June... Oh, and I've also been rather busy. And facebook is a time sucker, people! Goodness. Anyway, thought I'd stop by for a quick re-cap of what we've been up to. Since this is not only a blog for your enjoyment, but also sort of a journal for myself. :p
  • Went to Germany the end of May, for 7 weeks!
  • Spent June hanging out with my family, fun times!
  • Dave joined up with us the end of June, and we spent a week at the Baltic Sea. Awesome!
  • Back home to hot and humid TX mid-July. Brought some rain with us! Yay!
  • Got Bryan and Kaylee enrolled in gymnastics. Bryan is now on the level 4 boys team. Kaylee is getting pretty good with the handstands.
  • Tyler celebrated his 9th birthday while in Germany. Can't believe only one more year to double digits!
  • Dave is crazy busy with work right now. Gotta love deadlines... But at least he has a job!
  • Got my summer garden planted. Tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, yellow crookneck, and zucchini. So far, everything is doing great. :o)
That, my friends, is it in a nutshell. Stay tuned for more! I have, after all, set a goal to blog more regularly again. :o)

4 comments:

keithandnicci said...

Yay - I was getting worried!

KarateMommy said...

welcome back friend! i missed ya!

chicagosapps said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for some pictures of the Baltic Sea, that sounds fun!

Jessica Law said...

Hey there Girl! Good to see you touching base again. Sounds like an incredible summer already.

Did you know Scott and I are moving to Austin at the end of this week? He is buying a practice in Killeen. Where are you guys at again? I'm excited to get our families together. Talk with you soon and take care.