Monday, May 11, 2009

Right, I have a blog!

Goodness, life has been busy. Actually, Elly hasn't been quite herself for a while now. First she got a tooth, then last week she was busy incubating something that ended with some throw-up and a fever on Saturday. She's slowly returning to normal, but she's been nursing A LOT lately, and waking up 5 or 6 times a night. I'm exhausted. I almost find myself longing for her newborn days when she'd regularly sleep 6 or 7 hours in a row. She's got the whole sleep thing backwards, I'm afraid. I'm really hoping that she'll go back to a normal sleep pattern now that she's beginning to feel better. Sleep deprivation does not for a happy mother make. :p I do have some cute pictures to post, but the power cable to my laptop got fried, so I have to wait for new one before I can get on to upload from my camera (can't find the USB cable to upload to my desktop). So, keep checking back, and I'll have some pictures and a longer and hopefully more interesting post coming up soon!

5 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Happy mothers day?

Lanny said...

I hope Elly is feeling better soon. I hope she's sleeping too. Lolly has been waking at night too (five stinking teeth coming in!). I'm exhausted and cranky.

Kelley said...

Oh, I'm sorry about the sleep deprivation. Rachel had a bout of waking up during the night last week, and it about killed me. Here's hoping she calms down a bit, and that all the yuckies stay away for a while.

kanaboke said...

Poor Elly...hmmm.. Poor YOU! Hope things start lookin' up soooon!

Jen said...

Totally unrelated...how did you get 3 columns on your blog?