Monday, February 09, 2009

Diggin' in the dirt

Elly and I had a grand time out by the garden today. She loves to help me! I think I'm going to need to get her a sandbox or something. The kid is really diggin' the dirt! :p Hope you enjoy Elly's adventures in gardening!

Hey, what are those?


Mmmmm, carrots! (okay, no, she can't really eat those, she only has one tooth!)


I'm not so sure this one passes inspection...


Let's see, what else do we have? Spinach is good for you, right?


Uh oh, what's that I see???!!!


Better pull those weeds!


Whew, that was hard work...

6 comments:

Lanny said...

What a cutie!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Plantboy keeps reminding me--just five weeks until the peas go in.

KarateMommy said...

awwwwww, sweet Elly.

denedu said...

That's so cute!!! We just got lots of snow here...so no garden yet. Maybe I'll just get one of those chia herb gardens I can do indoors. hahaha :)

Kelley said...

Oh, those pictures are adorable. She looks so intent and happy.

Sabrina said...

What a sweet helper!