Thursday, February 05, 2009

31

Today is my 31st birthday. I think I feel like I'm officially in my 30's now. Wow. I remember when my cousin turned 30 (he's 6 years older than I), and I thought that sounded so incredibly old! Haha. Here I am. :p No gray hairs yet, but then my family is pretty late when it comes to getting gray hair, so I'm sure I'll have at least 10 more years. Like that really matters, anyway. No big plans for the day. I'm going for a playdate with the girls at around noon, and then it's gymnastics this afternoon. We may go out for a birthday dinner on Saturday. Yeah, we're really low key around here. :o)

13 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!:)

3in3mom said...

Happy birthday! Yea, 31 seems more like 30s to me too. Though I still feel like I can't possibly be this old.

I hope you have a fun day!

Jared said...

Alles gute zum Geburtstag! Vor zwei Tage wurde ich 33, und da hatte ich die gleiche Plaene - arbeiten, und dann Abendessen mit der Familie. Und auch habe ich immernoch keine graue Haare!

KarateMommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Keith and Nicci said...

Happy Birthday - I was going to mention it even before I saw your blog!

Arianne said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great day.

I'm not too far behind you. My 31st is in May. And I DO have a couple gray hairs :( though I tend to pull them out when I find them. :)

Saskia said...

Alles, alles Liebe und Gute zu Deinem Geburtstag! Ich hoffe, die Sonne scheint heute extra-schön und Du hast einen tollen Tag zusammen mit Deinen Lieben! Ich hab' mich auch ganz doll gefreut zu hören, dass ihr demnächst wieder nach Deutschland kommt! Leider haben wir erst ab Ende Juni Sommerferien, aber mir wird schon etwas einfallen...wir sehen uns jeden Fall!!

Cluff Bunch said...

Happy Birthday! Eat some chocolate!

Baby Oven said...

Happy Birthday Doreen! Hope you treat yourself to something that you really want this year.

Briana said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one!

Melissa said...

I'm late, but hope you had a good birthday! I'm one year up on you (next week, anyway!)

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday! And I'm jealous! I got my first gray hair my senior year in high school. I have to regularly dye my hair or I would have tons!