Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Yum!

I went out for my first Fall harvest today. The kale looked ready, so I decided to pick a few leaves and make some kale soup. I love kale soup! The best thing about it, besides the good taste, is that I can make it in the crock pot. Put it in sometime in the morning, and then not have to worry about cooking when it comes closer to dinner time. Love it!



I realize it may not look the most appetizing, but trust me, it's yummy. Karatemommy can attest to that. Right??? :p

4 comments:

KarateMommy said...

i so attest to that, and i am so drooling right now!

denedu said...

Yummy! Looks like what they served all of the missionaries as we arrived to the mission home in Portugal. Now I'm hungry! :)

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Will your kids eat it? Recipe?

chicagosapps said...

I want this recipe too! John doesn't like soup, but that just means I can make it with the yummy ham and he can eat some left-overs!