Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I re-decorated yesterday. I got to go shopping at Target without kids, and found lots of fun things to waste wisely spend money on. I had actually bought the garland with the lights for outside, but wasn't brave enough to climb up the ladder to put it up myself (I was going to put it around the arch entryway). After it sitting around the house for a while, I realized my husband was just too busy to help me put it up there, so I decided to put it elsewhere. I actually had two 25 ft. garlands, so I put one along the railing going up the stairs, and the other one around the fireplace. When I went shopping yesterday, I found a screen to put in front of the fireplace. We don't technically need one, since ours is just gas, but I thought it would look nice. See, told you I got to waste wisely spend some money. :p

6 comments:

Angela said...

Your fireplace looks so pretty! You did good!:) I love shopping without kids and being able spend money "wisely"!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, that's gorgeous! It reminds me of a Christmas home decorating show.

The Insane Asylum said...

Can we come to your house for Christmas?

Doreen said...

I'm glad all of you are evidently able to look past all the stuff laying around on the floor. :p Anyone can come over and play, so long as you help clean up! I need help, seriously. ;o)

Keith and Nicci said...

Ooooooo - it looks so pretty!

Canda said...

Nice job! I love it when I have money to waste, I mean spend wisely.