Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm tired

Today seriously wore me out. No wonder I never want to go to the store, it's too hard with kids in tow. Well, at least when one of the kids is a baby. And when the store is Super Target, and huge. And you have to get a million things, so it takes two hours. But hey, we now have some Christmas lights outside, Tyler has jeans that fit and a pair of basketball shoes he needed, Elly has some cozy fleece sleepers, and Kaylee has some rain boots. Okay, so all but Kaylee's boots were needed, but I can't seem to be able to take her to the store without getting her something. Make that another reason I don't often go shopping. :p She's a trooper, though, so she deserves it. Right?

3 comments:

KarateMommy said...

She so deserves it. Just as L (and sometimes me!) deserves the free cookie they hand out at the bakery ;) and for some reason my grocery trips almost always take 1 1/2-2 hours. Makes for a long day.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

You deserve it too--what did you get yourself?

Doreen said...

You mean I could have gotten something for myself, too? Dang it. I'm going to have to go back. :p