Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sweet Baby Kaiya

Just a couple of weeks ago, I posted about my friend's baby girl who was born with hypoplastic right heart syndrome. She had surgery shortly after she was born, and was recovering nicely. Sadly, she passed away last night. She had come off of most of her supports, and was doing so well yesterday. Her mom, my friend Angela, was able to hold her a lot throughout the day. I'm sure they're in shock right now, and I can't even begin to imagine the pain they must be feeling. Life is so fragile. Please, keep their family in your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Serin said...

Oh No! I'm so sorry! I will keep her family (and those close to them) in my prayers.

Jeannie said...

How terrible! I will keep your friends in my thoughts, I wish them peace through such a hard time...

Amy said...

There are no words. They will be in our prayers.

3in3mom said...

My prayers are with them. Such a hard thing to go through all they have.

Lanny said...

I'm so sorry! My friend's son passed away too. He had been doing well also. It's so heartbreaking.