Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not much to say

Other than, why am I not taking a nap right now??? :p I suppose I could also tell those of you who are just dying to know that the stuff I dumped around my pea plants yesterday worked. No more victims of the evil cutworm in my garden. While I'm all for organic gardening, I'm not completely above using a pesticide every once in a while. After all, if my plants are all dead, there's not going to be any produce... No worries, the stuff I used is very safe, and shouldn't have any effect on the end product. Since, you know, there aren't even flowers on the plants yet. :o) I did find some cool ideas on contraptions to make to put around seedlings so the cutworms don't get to them in the first place (physical barriers). I will have to try that in the future. For now, I'm just excited I saved the remaining plants. The gardening fun continues!

No comments: