Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Kaylee girl

Oh, she's so stubborn and strong willed, some days I really don't like her. Of course, I love her to death, but you know... Well, I'm sure those of you with strong willed children know what I'm talking about. :p But she's sure a cute little girl, and she's really good and well behaved (for other people). Today, I let her go to a gymnastics class, to see how she'd like it. She loves watching the boys go, and at home she always likes to practice with them when they practice handstands and headstands and whatnot. So I decided to let her give it a try. She totally loved it! It was just her and two other little girls in the class, and she did so good! As in, her behavior was good. She listened to her teachers, followed directions, and was just plain adorable to watch. Compared to the other two girls, who were cute, but were not so great at listening and following directions. Both of them kept running off, and their moms had to keep taking them back to the class. I was proud of my little girl for being obedient. Hey, I can deal with her being a booger if I know at least she's good for other people. :o)

4 comments:

denedu said...

I can totally relate. After our new ward split I took Kaiden to primary and sat in there on the side. He was asked to say the scripture, so I stayed in there to help him...then I was going to go to my classes. As I sat along the side of the room I watched him. He sat there reverently...even before Primary had started. The two boys on both sides of him kept goofing off waving at friends, etc. Not my Kai...he was so well behaved. I visit teach his primary teacher, and she even says he's such a good little guy in class. Wow!!! It just warmed me up inside to know that somewhere...even if he's not like that all the time with me...I did something right. So, good for you, D!!! Give yourself a big pat on the back!!! :) I think it's one of the best feelings you can have as a parent. :)

Kermit~the~Frog said...

What is it with our three-year-olds? Gonzo is the same way -- well behaved outside the home for other people. He is so loved in the nursery at Church, and such a disobedient little poo at home. But he;s darling and I love him, even if I don't always like him.

Sabrina said...

It was so great to meet Kaylee today! She was so sweet and nice to Zane, who can be terribly annoying to bigger kids! I know I'm always shocked and thrilled when Z behaves well for others, no matter what a toot he is for me!!!

Lanny said...

Ahhh, Linus is definitely strong willed! I can totally relate!