Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy 8 month birthday, baby girl!

Me oh my, time goes by too quickly these days... My little Elly is 8 months old today. She's getting so big! She loves to stand up, and is even trying to figure out how to walk holding on to my fingers. She's also starting to try and pull herself up whenever she's sitting close to something that lends itself to being pulled up on. No teeth yet, though there's been a noticeable increase in drool and chewing. :p I just love Elly's personality, too. She's a really happy baby, loves to explore, and gets really excited when her siblings play with her. Sweet little girl. :o)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Wow, Doreen. She's really beautiful. I'm amazed at her physical prowess already. Does this mean you'll have a runner by 11 months? Good luck!