Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Garden late November

Thought I'd put up some more pictures. I know you've all been anxiously waiting. ;o) The garden is doing really well (once I got rid of the cutworms). The tomatoes aren't red yet, but I'm hopeful it'll be any day now. The two snap pea plants I had to re-plant are growing well, too. The zucchini seems to be growing kind of slow. I think I planted it too late, should have probably put it in back in September. I'll leave it in, but I don't have high expectations for it. Everything else is great! I put in a few more rows of spinach, and another row of kale seeds. That way we'll hopefully have an extended harvest. :o)

white kale, purple kale, spinach, and green onions


carrots and tomato plant; snap peas, parsley and chives in the background


zucchini


lettuce and sugar snap peas

No comments: