Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Usborne Books

Just wanted to put it out there that I do still have my website for Usborne Books. Christmas is coming soon, and if you're still looking for a little something for your kid/s, these books make wonderful gifts. Stop by for a visit! If you want to earn some free books, I can also set up an e-show for you. All you have to do is send out emails to your friends and family and invite them to do some online shopping for some awesome books. Easy, no? If you're in the Houston area and want to actually host a show to earn free books, let me know! I don't do this full time by any means, nor am I planning to, but a show every once in a while is great fun. :o)

End of shameless self-promotion. :p

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

The books all look faboo! Will have to take a longer look when Zane is not empying the drawer to the desk. Staples, anyone???

Doreen said...

Oh man, staples are the worst! I ended up having to hide the stapler from the kids, since that was the one thing they'd always go for...

When you come visit, you can take a look at my book collection. I have, well, lots of them, lol. When we still lived in our apartment, we started running out of bookshelf space, and Dave told me I couldn't get any more books until I got another shelf to put them on. :p