Friday, October 17, 2008

Packing, again

Wow, two weeks go by fast, don't they? I can't believe we're going back home tomorrow. I'm excited to see my boys again. Kaylee is even looking forward to playing with her brothers. Who knew? After so much adult attention, I think she's ready to have some kids to play with again. And I think Dave is ready to not have to do laundry anymore. Or take care of the garden. He's really good about doing stuff around the house, but some things are better left to me. :p We sure enjoyed our time here, and I think I'm ready to get back to being the responsible adult. You know, the one who has to do the shopping, cleaning, helping with homework, chauffeur kids around to various activities, etc. etc. etc. Life, I guess. Come to think of it, I'm already looking forward to our next trip. :p

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Have a great trip! Hope it's completely boring and uneventful!

Mimi said...

good luck with the trip again. I should go soon again. I am dangerously running low on Milchreis and Bautzner Senf.