Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Asthma?

Dave just took Tyler to the ER. He was having a hard time breathing, getting panicky about it, wheezing, and showing some retracting while breathing. I'm suspecting an asthma attack. I think he's been dealing with some mild asthma for about a year, and I was going to mention it at his 8 year physical. Only, we haven't picked a doctor yet, so he hasn't had the physical yet. Hence, we haven't had it checked out... I'm not one to take my kids to the doctor for every little thing, but breathing is kind of, well, vital. Hopefully they won't be too long. I'll update when I know more.

3 comments:

Serin said...

Yikes! I hope everything is okay! I agree, breathing *is* vital!

KarateMommy said...

oh my goodness! doreen! please keep us updated. how scary.

Amy said...

Asthma sucks! I have it and as a child, I was taken to the ER about every year. Now, I am on inhalers, but every little thing starts mine up and with every pregnancy it has gotten worse. I hope it is a mild form of it. Good luck.