Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stop screaming, Mama!

Um, I was singing in the shower. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kaylee. I guess Pie Jesu sounds better performed in front of an audience than it does in the shower. Or maybe it was my friend Asuka who made me sound good. Or maybe I've been screaming all along. Sorry to those of you who've had the pleasure of hearing me. Especially my friend Karin. Will you please move in the house that's for sale right next to me? I think I need more voice lessons. :p

5 comments:

KarateMommy said...

heehee - kids are awesome, eh?

Doreen said...

Ah yes, gotta love 'em. A few weeks ago Kaylee exclaimed "Mom, you have a big butt!" when I came out of the shower. She knows how to make me feel good. :p

denedu said...

hahahaha!!! Gotta love the things kids say. I can feel for you on the big butt one. Kaiden came up to me the other day and poke my stomach saying,"squishy tummy." Ahhhh...thanks, Kai. hahaha :)

Karin said...

teehee. Mine say the same thing. :)

kanaboke said...

hey, nothin' beats Bubba poking me in the belly lastnight and joyfully exclaiming "yaaaay, Mommy you're pregnant again!!" UGH! if that ain't a kick in the pants to lose some weight, I dunno what is!