Monday, August 04, 2008

It's a tropical storm!

Wheee! This time, we're in the direct path. Fun times. I'm not too terribly worried at this point. Mostly, I'm worried about my little garden. I figure the house will be okay. But the tomatoes and watermelons, I don't know. Poor things might blow away. And they're doing so well, too. We are, of course, keeping a close eye on Edouard. Weather nerd that I am, I check the forecast every couple hours now, instead of just 3 or 4 times a day. :p Wish us luck, and, you know, hope that we don't drown or get blown away. :o)

4 comments:

kyleandbeth said...

I am also a weather freak, I just live somewhere that changes in the weather are very rare! Good luck weathering the storm!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

That old guy that does the hurricane tracking in Texas (Frank somebody?) that is the main hurricane guy for the national weather service is awesome. He is the best weatherman ever.

Love you new look.

Kelley said...

My husband, too, is a weather nerd. He has weather.com on his tabs when his Internet starts up. He'd love to be in Houston right now. Good luck, and I hope you all "weather" the storm okay. :)

Sabrina said...

I'm just ready for all the hubbub to be over. Bring on the rain and wind and let us move on with our lives. . .hope the new plants make it!