Sunday, August 17, 2008

Google Reader

Has been a life saver! Okay, maybe not life, but definitely time! Between real life friends, family, and online friends, my subscriptions are up to 55. Can you imagine how much time I would be spending each day checking all of those blogs individually??? Craziness, I tell you. Now I only have to check those that have gone private. So, 55 people whose blogs are on my reader, do me a favor and don't go private, please. :p For those of you who don't know about Google Reader yet, go check it out. It may save you lots of time! And if you want to sign up, I have a button on the bottom of my blog roll for you to click on. :D

7 comments:

denedu said...

I actually just use the blog list application that came with blogspot. You just add the blogs that you check and it makes a list for you on your own blog. So when someone updates theirs it will automatically show up on your blog list. I love it!!! Saves alot of time!!! :) It works for private blogs, too. :)

Doreen said...

I've thought about doing that, but with 55 blogs, that would be an awfully long list. ;)

Doreen said...

Just noticed it lets you choose how many blogs to display. I may have to look into it.

Kelley said...

Oh my goodness, I just barely started with Google Reader a couple weeks ago, and the time I spend checking blogs has dropped dramatically. Seriously, it is saving me at least an hour a day. LOOOOOVE IT! (Now can you guess the children's cartoon that comes from?) :)

Doreen said...

Kelley, I can hear the voice in my head! And it's driving me crazy now!!! What cartoon is it from again??? Tell me!

Serin said...

Dragon Tales! I win ;)

Doreen said...

That's right, it's Wheezy's annoying voice, lol.