- May 30 - closed on the house! there went most of our bank account...
- May 31 - one fridge: $1000
- June 2 - movers came, and everything made it in one piece (at least the stuff we've managed to unpack so far)
- June 3 - the unpacking began, shopping needed to be done: $200
- June 4 - Dave went and got a root canal in the morning (you guessed it right, insurance didn't start until 6/9): $866, we went to Lowe's in the afternoon: $2500
- June 5 - Bryan had a little accident, two stitches on the head: $375 (yep, the only week with no health insurance)
- June 9 - Dave's first day at work!
- June 11 - internet is back!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Finally back online!
And oh what a crazy week it has been for us! My parents are coming to visit us in a couple of days, and I will be very glad for some help around here. Here's the short of what's been going on.