- wake up to go pee, 2-3 times usually
- wake up because of heartburn
- wake up because I rolled on my back and my hips hurt
- wake up to hip and/or stabbing ligament pain caused by an attempt to roll over
- wake up to baby practicing pilates/yoga - this is the only fun part of waking up :p
- move into a state of insomnia by 4 a.m.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Who needs sleep, anyway?
Recording this for future "this is why we're not having any more kids" reminders. :p This is what my nights look like now. I "suffer" from a combination of any or all of these, every night.