Sunday, March 09, 2008

Random updates

  • Yes, I am STILL pregnant. I'm pretty sure I'm going to remain in that state for at least 2 more weeks. For some reason, I keep thinking the baby is going to come March 23rd. Maybe it's "momtuition", but more likely it's because that's Bryan's birthday, and Easter Sunday, so that would just make the day even more exciting. :p
  • Remember the beginnings of a cold a few days ago? Well, it turned into quite the doozy. By Friday, I was convinced it was turning into bronchitis, or even pneumonia. I finally broke down that afternoon, went to the store, and got some Robitussin. My new best friend. It did a wonderful job at thinning out the congestion in my chest. I could finally breathe! Of course, I still have a cough, and it's not pretty, but at least I'm quite certain it's not bronchitis or pneumonia.
  • Naturally, while I was feeling miserable and like I really just wanted to spend all day in bed, Dave was out of town. Second time in two months that has happened now. Wonderful timing...
  • Dave's trip to Houston was good. He thought that if we felt like it was the place for us to go, we would be perfectly happy there. The only thing he's hesitant about is that the company isn't entirely sure what they're going to want him to work on. Essentially, they're really eager to hire him, at a big price tag for them, they just don't know what for yet. That's a bit of a worry, so we're still up in the air.
  • We are expecting 4-5 job offers to come in, all before 3/21 (which is when we need to let the Houston company know whether we accept the job). Is that crazy, or what? Dave is actually going to be gone again for a few days this week. Just to add a little spice and excitement to our life, hehe.

3 comments:

Cluff Bunch said...

Good luck the next couple of weeks with everything. A baby. Job offers. Decisions. Moving. Kids. All of it! Can't wait to hear where you'll be and of course the news of the baby!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Choices are good. I know you guys will make the right one and then just bloom where you are planted. Dave may have a lot of room for creativity if they aren't sure how to use his brilliance. :)

Kelley said...

Hey, maybe all this coughing is helping to open things up for the baby. I've heard of that happening. Anyway, good luck.