Monday, March 03, 2008

Just because...

...I'm not already miserable enough, I'm now coming down with yet another cold. Woke up at 4 a.m. with an achy body, and couldn't go back to sleep. So now I'm tired, achy, my throat is a little sore, and I just know the lovely cough and runny nose are soon to follow. Why me? Why now? Can I go cry? Guess I'll be spending my day on the couch, with my hot rice pack on my lower back. Hopefully I can sneak in a couple of little naps (so who cares if the kids watch TV and play on the computer all day, right?)...

4 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Watch TV. Cry. You are pregnant and sick. Don't lift a finger.

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Aww, I'm sorry. Try to take it easy.

miranda said...

I hope you feel better soon. When I'm sick, the TV goes on. Because you shouldn't have to do anything.

Kelley said...

I agree. Baby yourself, sista.