Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here we go!

Update:
6:30 p.m. - after fairly regular contractions this morning (7-10 min. apart), things kind of came to a stop around noon. I went outside with the kids around 2:30ish, and took my birthing ball out with me. I spent all afternoon sitting on the ball, and contractions started picking up again around 4 or so. They are now getting to the point where I have to start focusing/breathing through them. Called my midwife, and she should be here within the next hour. Hopefully things will keep progressing from here on out...

Looks like Melissa's guess on the baby poll is going to be closest, at least as far as date of birth is concerned. We should find out the rest of the stats sometime later today, tonight, or tomorrow at the very latest. :D

9 comments:

KarateMommy said...

Holy Shmoley!!! Good luck!! Can't wait to see some pics and hear how it all went! Is Dave home for it? Okay!! Here you go! So exciting!

Doreen said...

Dave is at the store right now, doing some last minute shopping. :p So yeah, he's home. Good thing he got done with all of his traveling last week! :o)

Emily said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to hear details!

I

3in3mom said...

I am so thrilled for you! We hope all goes as you hope! Can't wait to hear.

Hugs

Melissa said...

Yay!! You can mail my cookie to.....lol.

Good luck!!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Sweet! Can't wait for the updates!

Kelley said...

Wow! Good luck. I hope everything goes beautifully.

Andrea said...

I'm so excited for you! I've been checking your blog almost every day waiting for news. And here it is.

Cluff Bunch said...

This is probably after the fact, but best of luck with the birth! Can't wait to hear the details!