Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A tag, a tag!

I'm not usually very good at doing these, because I have to think about what I should write/how to answer the questions, and I don't like to use my brain that way. Or maybe I'm just lazy... :p But since it was my cute sister in law Nicci who tagged me (thanks Nicci), I thought I had better do this one, you know, to keep the family peace. LOL So, here are 6 things you may not know about me. And I'm going to tag Erin, DJ, and Chalice, just because I can. :D

1. I'm not good at answering tags. Oh wait, I already mentioned that earlier. It's actually fun to GET tagged, I just have a hard time passing it on...
2. I don't like to receive forwards in my email. Especially when they turn out to be fakes. Check Snopes.com before passing stuff on, people! And only forward if you absolutely have to. :p
3. I don't like to write. A teacher once told me (indirectly, through terrible grades) that I'm not a good writer, so I don't like doing it. Why do I blog, you may ask. Because I'm also very opinionated, and I can voice my opinions here without being interrupted halfway through my discourse.
4. Hm, let me think of something positive to say. Oh, yeah, I've been playing a lot of "guess that body part" lately. I love this stage of pregnancy, and feeling the baby move around virtually all day long. While I have a general idea of what body part is sticking out, though, I'm afraid I'm not very good at being certain just what it is that's moving around under my skin. Well, other than some part of a baby. :p
5. I'm hopelessly addicted to gymboree. Well, I may have mentioned this one before, but there you have it again. I can't pass up a sale, or gymbucks promotions. It's terrible, really. I figured that with having a second girl, at least I can re-use all the cute things I got for Kaylee. Instead, I find myself looking at all the cute little ways I could match the two. And I just know I'm going to end up buying lots of new stuff for this little girl. Because, you know, sisters just have to match. Maybe I should list some of the other stuff on ebay, to recover at least some of the money. Oy...
6. I'm passionate about childbirth and breastfeeding. Oh wait, that's right, I'm supposed to list things you DON'T already know about me. Oh well, told you I wasn't good at doing tags. :p

8 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

It was a valiant effort:)

Doreen said...

Hehe, thanks. :D

Doreen said...

Oh, and thanks for the forward today. That made me cry. Seriously. :p

KarateMommy said...

Funny you mentioned listing Gymboree on ebay. I just finished listing all Lydia's stuff about 10 minutes ago. I'll let you know if this time around was worth it ;).

Doreen said...

Just checked out your listings, and you've already gotten bids on some. Wow. Maybe I should list some of the stuff... :p

3in3mom said...

my tag blog is on my site
http://2tummytwinmom.blogspot.com

KarateMommy said...

Speaking of Gymboree, did you put in your Gymbucks order already? ;)

Doreen said...

6:30 yesterday evening. :p