I'm not usually very good at doing these, because I have to think about what I should write/how to answer the questions, and I don't like to use my brain that way. Or maybe I'm just lazy... :p But since it was my cute sister in law Nicci who tagged me (thanks Nicci), I thought I had better do this one, you know, to keep the family peace. LOL So, here are 6 things you may not know about me. And I'm going to tag Erin, DJ, and Chalice, just because I can. :D
1. I'm not good at answering tags. Oh wait, I already mentioned that earlier. It's actually fun to GET tagged, I just have a hard time passing it on...
2. I don't like to receive forwards in my email. Especially when they turn out to be fakes. Check Snopes.com before passing stuff on, people! And only forward if you absolutely have to. :p
3. I don't like to write. A teacher once told me (indirectly, through terrible grades) that I'm not a good writer, so I don't like doing it. Why do I blog, you may ask. Because I'm also very opinionated, and I can voice my opinions here without being interrupted halfway through my discourse.
4. Hm, let me think of something positive to say. Oh, yeah, I've been playing a lot of "guess that body part" lately. I love this stage of pregnancy, and feeling the baby move around virtually all day long. While I have a general idea of what body part is sticking out, though, I'm afraid I'm not very good at being certain just what it is that's moving around under my skin. Well, other than some part of a baby. :p
5. I'm hopelessly addicted to gymboree. Well, I may have mentioned this one before, but there you have it again. I can't pass up a sale, or gymbucks promotions. It's terrible, really. I figured that with having a second girl, at least I can re-use all the cute things I got for Kaylee. Instead, I find myself looking at all the cute little ways I could match the two. And I just know I'm going to end up buying lots of new stuff for this little girl. Because, you know, sisters just have to match. Maybe I should list some of the other stuff on ebay, to recover at least some of the money. Oy...
6. I'm passionate about childbirth and breastfeeding. Oh wait, that's right, I'm supposed to list things you DON'T already know about me. Oh well, told you I wasn't good at doing tags. :p