Friday, December 07, 2007

Random Things

Usborne Books is having an awesome Holiday Sale this weekend (today through Monday). Orders of $60 or more get a FREE gift ($9.99 value).

Our women's chorus had their concert last night. I had a solo. I listened to it today, and realized my lung capacity and abdominal support aren't the greatest anymore, haha. Still debating whether to make the song public. :p

I've been having such a busy morning, it's almost 1 p.m. and I'm still sitting here in my pj's. But, I exercised, started dinner (in the crockpot), did laundry, cleaned up the kitchen (sort of), and talked to my mom. So there... :p

Better go take a shower now...

4 comments:

3in3mom said...

That's a good amount of stuff to do before 1! I am sure you also got kids ready for school and fed them etc :) I bet you sang beautifully. :)

Doreen said...

Ha, yeah, forgot about the kids. Though I have to admit they didn't get lunch until 1:30. Ooops... They'll live, right? :p

Meems said...

please post, I loved Pie Jesu

miranda said...

i'd love to hear your solo! make it public!