Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday again...

What a busy week we had! I got pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done (online, hehe), and should be getting three boxes from UPS this week (one today, one Wednesday, and the last one Friday). Exciting! It's been so fun shopping for the kids, and I think they're really going to love their gifts. Can't wait for Christmas! :p Now I just need to find something for Dave, no clue what to look for. Speaking of Dave, he celebrated his birthday on Friday. Really, having a birthday in December is no fun for everyone involved (so I've decided). Not only did I have to come up with something for his birthday, but then it's Christmas less than 2 weeks later... Help! I'll try to get on later to post some pictures from the birthday "party". :o)

1 comment:

miranda said...

I have a December bday, so I can relate. Normally, though, I just use my bday money to buy Christmas presents. That way it's like getting everyone's Christmas for "free"