Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

How did it sneak up so quickly? This past week sure has been busy for us. My parents arrived on Wednesday, just in time. We got hit with the first big snow this season on Thursday. It started snowing a little around 4, right when we took the kids to gymnastics. By the time they were done, a little over an hour later, there was lots of snow on the ground. Driving home was a bit of an adventure. Friday was spent shopping, and I had my voice recital. The weekend just kind of flew by. We got more snow today, and the kids had a blast playing outside for several hours, building snowmen and a little snow fort. We got about 5 more inches of snow today, and I'm glad we won't have to do any driving these coming days. The kids are just going to bed now, and as soon as they're out we're going to get busy putting out all the Christmas presents. I think I'm almost more excited than they are. We somehow ended up with quite a lot of stuff, but I think they are going to really enjoy it. :o)

Well, I hope all my friends out there in blogging land and beyond are enjoying this time of year. Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day together, and a happy new year as well. With a new baby coming along, it's sure to be an exciting new year! :D

Meems said...

Fröhliche Weihnachten! Viel Spass mit deinen Eltern.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

We were in Utah on Christmas Day and I think it was the most beautiful Christmas I've ever seen. Fresh snow. Blue sky. Cold. Crisp. Perfect.