Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Some random thoughts

So much to write, so little time...

- The job search is starting to pick up. Dave's had a couple more people contact him these last few days. The place in CA where he did his internship really wants to hire him. Another place in TX asked for his resume. We need to sit down and make a list of everything that's important to us, and figure out some kind of ranking system or something...
- We got to go to Red Lobster for lunch today. Thanks to a $25 gift card I earned on mypoints. It was pretty good (though I don't quite get the lobster hype...).
- I got to finally read some more. Still haven't made it all the way through "Pushed". It's been a really interesting book to read. I just keep reading and thinking "EXACTLY!" There was one paragraph I came across today that I really loved. I'm going to have to share it sometime when I find the time.
- Spending time with Dave's family is so much fun. But it's also very exhausting (physically as well as emotionally). I guess I'm just not used to big families... :p
- It's just about 11 p.m. again. I need to get to bed. The blender's going to get started at 6:45 sharp, and I need to be well rested cause I'm not going to sleep through the noise... Yeah, you read that right, the blender. It's all for a good cause, though. Dave's mom makes this "green drink" every morning, with fruit juice, banana, some other type of fruit (whatever's around, I guess), leafy greens, and tofu (yep, tofu). Oh, and ice, so it almost gets to smoothie consistency. It's not just good for you, but tastes surprisingly good, as well (believe it or not!).
- Okay, really gotta go to bed now...

No comments: