Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Today is the official start of National Blog Posting Month. Cool, huh? I shall do my best to contribute one post a day, I think it's going to be fun. I have several ideas for things to post about. So stay tuned for lots of random ramblings and deep thoughts this month (and the occasional soap box). :p

On a sad note, both Kaylee and Bryan had to miss trick or treating yesterday. They're still not 100% better today. Hopefully by tomorrow they're going to be back to normal. While some days I wish they didn't have so much energy, it's sad to see them on days when they actually don't. I mean, really, who wants to see their 2 year old sleeping on the couch all day? It may make for a nice break, but in the end, it's just sad. :o(

1 comment:

miranda said...

fun! i think i'll go for it on the personal blog! :0)