Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Looking forward to the day...

...that we can be done living in this apartment. Some of the reasons why being rather practical. Like, having more than one bathroom available for a family of 5. Kaylee is officially potty trained, both day and night, so now there's five of us needing one bathroom. I always find myself hoping that we don't all come down with the stomach flu at the same time. :p Yeah, so I'm looking forward to having more than one bathroom, hopefully sometime in the near future... Well, and it would be nice to have our own yard, and to not have to worry about being too loud for the downstairs neighbors, and to not have the whole neighborhood know every little detail about your life, and and and... I think the one thing I'm going to miss is having some close friends really close by. And having lots of kids around for my kids to play with. That part, I'm going to really miss. Being able to sit outside in my lawn chair, reading a good book, and watching the kids play with their friends. I know the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. While I'm really looking forward to getting to that other side, I know I'm also going to miss this one.

3 comments:

chicagosapp said...

It really IS greener over here, come on over. That is the best thing about having a house--more than one bathroom. But you are right: the worst thing is no friends outside for me or the kids. It takes forever to make new friends (six months and counting) that know you and accept you.

And we have noisy neighbors across the street that have teens and college age kids. I'd rather have Ardis' kids running around above me.

3in3mom said...

Well, here in AZ the grass is never green ;) Having a house is sure a lot of fun and work. I am sure you'll be in a home before you know it--but I do know the endless "time" of being in school. Bob is adding semester by semester slowly to the time we'll be here and it's hard to wait...

Hang in there.

Love, Chalice

Jared said...

It's worth it.