Monday, November 12, 2007

I need a catchy title...

For today's post. And I can't think of one. :p We had a busy day today. Took Bryan to gymnastics, went shopping, made enchiladas for dinner (they're so good, but take forever to get ready...), and then we went to the university basketball game. I think I'm tired... Oh, I did get a 30 minute nap today. I'm thinking I'm glad I did, otherwise I'm sure I'd be dead by now. Well, braindead at least. :p Speaking of, I have this theory that kids kill your brain. I mean, seriously. My memory isn't half what it used to be, I have to write everything down these days. And I still forget half of what I'm supposed to do. I've become an expert at doing laundry and getting even the toughest stains out (without harsh chemicals, mind you :p), but I have to think hard when I help Tyler with his 2nd grade math homework. What's wrong with me??? It's a good thing at least I can still read, something to keep me connected to real life. :p

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I heard somewhere, that 'pregnant/mommy brain' lasts until the child is about 5 !! So, that is my excuse and I am sticking with it! :)

There are somedays, I forget everything. Others, I have a 'smart moment'.... I can't wait until my mommy brain gets back to normal, lol!

Doreen said...

Hm, that means I have about 5.5 more years of mommy brain ahead of me. Yeah, I guess at least I have an excuse. :p