Monday, November 19, 2007

Good times

My friend Chalice came over for a visit today. It was so much fun to see her and her kids. She used to watch Tyler for me when he was just a baby and I was still going to school. Such a wonderful friend to have! We got to visit and talk for a while, and it's so fun how sometimes, even if you don't see someone for a long time, when you do get together it feels like you were never apart. I may not have many friends, but I'm really grateful for the few that I do have, who accept me for who I am, and who are willing to keep meeting up with me even if that means having to listen to me ramble about birth and breastfeeding and circumcision. :p Love ya, Chalice, thanks for coming over today!

1 comment:

3in3mom said...

Wouldn't have missed it for the world! Thanks for inviting me. The kids and I had a ball! You are so cute preg, and I didn't mind the "converstion" at all! It amazes me that good friendship can last time and changes. Love you too!

Have a wonderful Thanksigiving and drive safely.

Love, Chalice