Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can't.Stop.Eating.Chocolate.

I'm so bad. Both my mom and grandma send us packages from time to time, and of course there's always chocolate in there. I generally manage to eat up my own "allowance" within a couple of days. But do I stop there? Nooooo.... I go crazy on the kids' stuff. Am I a horrible mom, or what? Or maybe I'm a good mom? At least I'm saving them from getting cavities??? Ha, how's that for justification! Now someone please come out and tell me I'm not the only parent eating their kids' candy...

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Raising hand! If it is chocoalate, I think it is totally fair game. What is bad, lol, is trying to eat it quickly so you don't have to share :)

Somehow my kids know though, Mama what are you eating?

I have been cursing the Halloween candy leftovers, lately. We got safe candy to trade the girls (there are peanut allergies) And of course it is stuff I like....ANd I wonder why I don't lose any weight!

KarateMommy said...

(Raising my hand and shamefully looking away) "Guilty."

Karin said...

teehee...are they even allowed good chocolate? they always get the other stuff and the chocolate is for mom. Even dad knows that. ;-p

miranda said...

i am proud that i can't stop eating chocolate! don't be ashamed KM! own your addiction :0)

doreen: i make myself feel better about my chocolate habit by buying those dark chocolate covered blueberries at the organic store. then i can say i'm getting my antioxidants and enjoying a good source of fiber.