Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just a little plug

For my Usborne website. These books are truly wonderful, and would make great Christmas gifts (or birthday, or just for fun). :o) Go check them out! There are some really great Internet Specials up right now, some as much as 50% off. Worth taking a look! I'm also running a special right now where all internet orders placed by November 30th are going to be entered in a drawing for a $20 gift certificate. :o)

I also added links to a couple of my friends' websites on the sidebar. Brenda at Morgan Minerals has a nice selection of mineral make-up, and Jeannie at Fabulous Flipz has a wonderful talent for making cute bows and flip flops. Go take a look! :o)

Plug over. :p

1 comment:

miranda said...

Yay! Everyone needs a little shameless self-promotion. I do it all the time :0)