Thursday, October 11, 2007

And here's something that I really don't like...

Imagine you're in the shower. The steam from the warm water slowly heats up the room, so once you're done and step out, your body won't go into a total temperature shock. Just as you're about done, one of your kids opens the door and yells "mom, so and so is bugging me!" ARGH, close the door!!! Out goes the steam, in comes the cold air. You step out of the shower, and brrrrr.... Why did I not lock the door????? I know some people like to actually finish their shower with some cold water. I used to do that, quite refreshing. Well, I don't like it anymore... :p

3 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Ooooo. . . one thing I really like about my house is that the bathroom actually has a heat lamp in it. On cold days, you turn it on as you get in the shower and the room gets really warm, and not just steamy. I thought it was totally dumb when Plantboy pointed it out, but now I LOVE it.

Doreen said...

Can you see me turning green? :p That's awesome!

Karin said...

AAck! Hate that. And the kids don't even realize what they are doing.