Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Where oh where has the weekend gone???

Thursday night was the first football game of the season. True to our tradition, we all went. It was HOT, but it was fun. We lost, of course, but oh well. It's quality family time, hehe. I'm not sure what happened to Friday. Oh, that's right, Kaylee came down with what I believe is rotavirus. She started throwing up in the morning, and had some nasty diarrhea. There went our plans to go out on a date night. Kaylee continued to be sick on Saturday, so Dave and I took turns sitting in the house taking care of her while the other one got some stuff done. Dave did take the boys to the bike store. He got a new tire, inner tube and seat for Bryan's bike (which is Tyler's old bike), and Tyler got a new bike. Life was good for them, at least. On Sunday, Dave took the boys to church while I stayed home with a still sick Kaylee. She had stopped throwing up at this point, but still had nasty diarrhea. Which continued into Monday (making me pretty certain it's rotavirus). We haven't had any yucky diapers so far today, fingers crossed. Labor Day was pretty uneventful for us. Well, I did get to go shopping with karatemommy. She was nice enough to help me pick out some cute clothes, so now I'm not quite so frustrated when I go to my closet in the mornings to find something to wear for the day. Dave took the boys to a radio controlled airplane show at the airport, which has become a Labor Day ritual for them. I've never been, but hey, someone has to stay home so Kaylee can take a nap. I wasn't too sad about not being able to sit in 90+ degree sunny weather. :p They had fun, though. So yeah, that's what's been going on around here. Did I mention I misplaced our digital camera? I can't find it anywhere. I'm thinking about getting a new one. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! :o)

5 comments:

miranda said...

We're going to the BSU game. That way, we can root for a team that might win. I AM from Idaho after all :0) I've been rooting for Boise for quite some time.

I hope everyone's illnesses are settling down.

Doreen said...

Traitor. :p

Meems said...

recommendations for the place you lost the old camera or recommendations for a new one? LOL

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I'd love to go shopping with karatemommy. That girl has style.

Doreen said...

Um, a new camera Mimi, lol. :p

STM, yes, yes, she does! Though they seem to have much cuter maternity clothes these days, too.