Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tomatoes!

Someone from church dropped off a huge box of tomatoes the other day. After giving some away, I still had a whole bunch left. He also dropped off some jalapenos and chili peppers. So I decided to make salsa. I ended up with 45 cups! Put some in the freezer, gave some away, and have some in the fridge. Think we're set with salsa for a while. :p I even made some homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner last night. And I STILL have some tomatoes on my counter. Will be using those for salad. Yum. I told Dave I was positively done cooking for the week, though. You can only spend so much time in the kitchen before you just can't stand it anymore (and also can't stand anymore). Once I sat down on the couch after dinner to relax, I started feeling really tired and exhausted. I've decided becoming a chef is not something I could ever do. :p

No comments: