Thursday, August 30, 2007

Picking up the pace!

Life is getting back into full swing. Tyler's been back in school for a week now, and seems to be enjoying it so far. Bryan and Tyler both started gymnastics this week. I decided against putting Bryan in preschool, I think gymnastics is more worthwhile. Looks like it was a good decision. He loves going, and has so much fun! It's cute (and sometimes hilarious) to watch him and his little friends practicing handstands and cartwheels. Oh, and jumping jacks. I need to bring my camcorder next week... :p Tyler enjoyed his first day at gymnastics, too. We'll see how they all hold up over the next couple of months.

With all this excitement, I'm going to have to figure out a way (and time) I can get out of the house for some clothes shopping. I'm quickly outgrowing my regular clothes (yes, I know, I'm only 10 weeks, but give me a break, it's baby #4!). I pulled out my box of maternity clothes, but since I started this pregnancy 10 lbs. lighter than the previous ones, none of those clothes are even close to fitting. I tried on my favorite 2nd trimester jeans from last time, and it looks like they'll be 3rd trimester jeans this time around. They more or less fell right off my hips. I know I know, I shouldn't complain, but what is a woman to do? Add another size of clothes to the collection in my closet, I suppose... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

You are right. You won't get any sympathy here. I've started each pregnancy five pounds heavier than the previous, and my first pregnancy five pounds heavier than when I got married. You do the math to find out how much I'd like to lose in the next 18 months!

Meems said...

yay! maternity shopping! I always see cute stuff when I am not pg.