Saturday, June 09, 2007

I had a thought for another interesting post...

...but now I forgot what it was. So maybe I'll answer the tag I got from Leia a few days ago. And just so you know, I'm going to break the rules, I probably won't tag 7 people. How about whoever reads this and wants to play can? Leave a comment and let me know if you do, then I can check your blog and learn some random facts about you! :p

Here are the rules: The particulars - Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here we go..

1. I don't think I'm a very good writer. I love to blog, but I always think it must be rather boring to read. Sorry if I bore all of you to death with my ramblings!
2. I have a really hard time thinking of 7 things to say.
3. How about this, I'm allergic to down. Not deathly allergic or anything, but if I'm exposed to it for a long time, I start developing asthma-like breathing problems.
4. I went to school to be an elementary school teacher, but I really don't think I'd actually want to do that for a job. Go figure...
5. Like you didn't know this already, but I'm really passionate about childbirth. I want to certify to become a doula as soon as the kids are a bit older, and I'm even playing around with the idea of going to midwifery school. Maybe I'll turn into one of those old granola ladies with long gray hair (except it'll be short because my hair doesn't really grow past my shoulders...). I'll wear long, flowing skirts, birkenstocks, and drive a bio-diesel VW van. Okay, not really, but wouldn't that be funny?
6. I'm wondering if everyone is bored yet, and thinks I'm crazy.
7. I'm a rather blunt person. Surprised? Haha!

Well, that's it for today. I should try to upload some pictures sometime. After all, we've had a lot going on since coming to Germany. A wedding, a trip to the Baltic Sea, and lots of playing outside. The kids are having a blast! :o)

3 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

I totally want a biodiesel VW van. Dh just shakes his head at me when I say that.

I've added you to my Google reader now that I've found you again.

:)

Meems said...

Ah, how's the Baltic Sea? William has never seen the Ocean, he would love it!

Doreen said...

Hi Cyl. :o) I just checked out google reader, never heard of it before. Looks like something I need to get! :p

Mimi, the Baltic Sea was great fun! It's becoming somewhat of a tradition to go when we're here in the spring/summer. :o)