Friday, June 22, 2007

How about that?

I've decided to put Bryan in gymnastics starting this Fall. I think he'd really enjoy it. He's been working on doing headstands for a few months now, and I think he finally understood what I meant when I told him to put his legs up slowly. He always put them up too fast and lost his balance, but now he figured it out. Here he is, with Kaylee (naturally) trying to copy him.



He also does amazing flips from the chair to the couch at home, they look downright professional. I'll have to try to post a video once we get back home. So, now I want to sign him up for gymnastics, mostly so he can learn how to not hurt himself during these little adventures. :p

6 comments:

scienceteachermommy said...

Wow! He is a natural. Thanks for giving Caryn the tip to call me. She is getting the kids today for a couple of hours and I'm very happy about that. I think I will nap. Sleep when the baby sleep really only works when you have one, or possibly two, kids. Does Caryn have a blogspot?

Doreen said...

http://belcantomom.blogspot.com/ :o)

Yes, sleep when the baby sleeps doesn't work so well once you get past one (an especially past two). Sadly, it seems like that's when you need it the most. Hope you get some rest today!

Keith and Nicci said...

Brian is a total natural athlete - I noticed that when we visited and he and I played our own version of "Cath Around the Tree" :)! Sounds like fun for him. Are you guys still in Germany? I should know, but I don't...

Keith and Nicci said...

I meant "Catch" not "Cath." Oops.

Doreen said...

Yes, we're still here. One more week! Time flies...

KarateMommy said...

Hey girlie! I was going to put the boys in gymnastics when we got back too! We should figure out a carpooling situation. Also, give me hubby's grandma's address, and your cell phone #. We'll be down there the week of July 4 I believe.