Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated Tyler's 7th birthday yesterday. I can't believe he's 7 years old already. It seems like yesterday that he was born. A lot has happened in those last seven years, and I can say I've sure learned a lot. We visited a family from church today. They invite us over whenever we're in Germany, they are so nice! Today, they gave me a couple of pictures from when we were over there 3 years ago. Tyler was 4 then, and he looked so little! Bryan was in the other picture, he was only 1 then. It's strange to look at them now, and Bryan is that little 4 year old. Tyler looks so grown up. It sure has been fun to be his mom and watch him learn and develop into his own little person. :o)

2 comments:

scienceteachermommy said...

I've always thought that year between 7 and 8 would be a lot of pressure for a Mormon mommy. Does it feel different to you at all? Maybe I am crazy.

Doreen said...

You know, I haven't really thought about that. Eeeek! Not feeling any pressure, really. Not yet, anyway. :p