Monday, January 15, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • Just because it's sunny outside doesn't mean it's a good day to go play. Think the fact that it's only 3 degrees would have anything to do with that?
  • I think self.com may be on to something when they say eating a big breakfast can help you lose weight. I've been eating a big breakfast for the past three days, and I've lost half a pound already. Yay for me... :p
  • Whoever said birth was the hardest part of having a child obviously never stayed around to raise the kid. I wouldn't mind birthing 10 more kids (if they were as easy as Kaylee's), but I don't think I could handle raising 10 more kids. So, I won't...
  • There's nothing like an ambitious choir director who thinks you can pull off a high c. In my warm-ups, maybe, but actually singing? I'm not so sure. It's a mental thing...
  • Have I mentioned it's cold outside? It seems like the furnace has been going non-stop lately. I told my friend that at least the cold should kill off all the bugs, so we won't be totally infested come spring... Is that really true? Do cold winters kill off bugs, so you don't have so many around in the summer? Do warm winters mean lots of bugs in the summer? I'll have to research that some more...
  • Told you this was a "random thoughts" post. :p

No comments: