Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Life has been crazy the past two weeks. We made a trip down to AZ for Christmas, which was lots of fun. My parents flew in the day after we got there, so the kids got to enjoy both sets of grandparents over the holidays. We were busy doing stuff every single day we were there, it was great. Went to the zoo, Dave's dad took people flying, and we went bowling. After the week was over, we made the trip back to AZ with my parents in tow. They'll be here for another week. Now it's 2007, I can hardly believe it! Time goes by so quickly. Unfortunately, Kaylee is having a really hard time re-adjusting after all the traveling and excitement. She's been screaming a lot, and we can't quite figure out what the problem is. She'll just randomly throw herself on the floor and scream, for half an hour sometimes, for no apparent reason. She also thinks waking up at 5 a.m. and screaming for an hour is great fun. I hope whatever is up with her is going to be over soon...

On another note, I found this really funny picture while browsing zdf.de. I love skijumping, and really miss watching it. It's like a tradition we had back in Germany, every year between Christmas and New Year's we'd watch the Vierschanzen Tournee. So I was just reading up on what was going on, and browsing through the picture gallery when I found this. Enjoy! :o)

No comments: