Thursday, December 07, 2006

What a crazy week!

Life has been so busy lately, it seems like there have been a million things going on. I had two more concerts during this last week, so that filled up a couple of evenings. Dave has been busy with his dissertation proposal, and finally had his defense yesterday. He got all his papers signed off, yay! Now all he has to do is finish writing his dissertations, and we're off to "real life". Hard to believe! On Saturday, we went to another baskteball game, and it was so much fun! It was even better because we won. :o) Yesterday I hosted a scrapbooking party for my friend. Ten people came, and considering the size of my apartment, it was pretty crowded, haha. It was so much fun! I haven't ever scrapbooked, but I think I may just take whatever I get free through this party to get myself started. There are three levels of kits, and level 1 is so easy! Everything is pre-printed, and you get stickers, too. All you have to do is put it together with your pictures. I can do that. :p Even level 2 isn't too bad. I guess I may have found myself a new hobby! :o) Kaylee is getting her incisors, so she's made life miserable for all of us. She's also developing quite the attitude, sometimes I don't know what to do with her. She wants this and that, and if she can't have it, she throws a major fit. AAAAHHHHH. Kaylee also managed to wreck our Christmas tree within one day of it being put up. So all the ornaments are off now, there are just the lights and some white "snow" garlands. She still pulls on those, but they're easily fixed. I thought for sure the tree would be okay this year, cause I don't remember the boys being that bad when they were her age. Maybe next year...

2 comments:

Chalice said...

careful the srapbooking hobby can get to be a big deal!!!

Good luck wth the tree, mine is redecorated too!

Doreen said...

Haha, says the one with, what, 10 scrapbooks on the shelf? Thanks for the warning Chalice, hehe. They're just so darn cute, and with the sets they have super easy to do! As for the tree, I think mine is safe now. Just worried about what's gonna happen when we're in AZ for Christmas...