Friday, November 17, 2006

What a busy week!

It seems like there's been something going on every single day this week. Had my natural childbirth/natural family living group meeting on Tuesday, and choir afterwards. We went way late for the women's choir, as our concert is next Friday. I actually ended up leaving early, at almost 9. But I had to get home so Kaylee could have her nursies and go to bed. :p Wednesday I had my first book show, and didn't get home till 9. It was lots of fun, though. Only 5 people came, but we had a good time. I'm still waiting on a few more outside orders, we'll see what the total is going to end up being. Yesterday Dave was busy all evening, and didn't get home till 10. Needless to say, we've had a few late nights (for us, seeing as we normally go to bed at 9:30, haha). This morning I felt all ambitious and wanted to go to the store, but Kaylee passed out at 10:30 and slept for a little over an hour. So I thought we'd go after she woke up, but then Bryan proclaimed he had a headache and wanted to rest, and promptly fell asleep on the couch. So, here I am, still haven't gotten anything done. I don't want to start the laundry, either, cause I don't want to wake up Bryan (we don't have a laundry room, so the w/d hookup is in the kitchen, which is essentially the same room as the living room...). I suppose I could fold all the clothes piled up in the spare bedroom...

2 comments:

Leia said...

I like the idea of a natural group like that! Wish we had something like that around here! Those parties are hard to get people to come too...it's too bad too, because you don't know how great those books are until you see them for yourself!

Doreen said...

Oh, they are wonderful! I just love them. :o) Have I mentioned that before? LOL They really are great quality. Anyway, we did end up having a good show. We got a total of 7 orders, and most of the people who did order got quite a bit. My friend ended up with $145 in free books, so it was well worth the effort. :o)