Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I have decided...

...that I really don't like getting calls at hours people don't normally get calls. The reason is that getting calls late at night or early in the morning usually means that Belen is sick and at the ER, and I get to go to my friend's house to be with her other two kids while my friend and her husband get their stuff together for Belen and my friend to go down to the Children's Hospital. Don't get me wrong, I love that I'm able to help, no matter the time of day (or night). That's what friends are for. :o) What I don't like is the fact that Belen is sick enough to need medical care. Looks like this time she has pneumonia. I hope she won't be sick for very long, and they can return home soon. What a rollercoaster ride this has got to be...

No comments: