Thursday, October 05, 2006

When it rains, it pours...

Know that saying? Well, describes exactly how my day has been so far. First off, I didn't get to bed till nearly 11:30 p.m. last night. Of course, Kaylee decided to wake up at 5:15 this morning and make a fuss. After an hour, I finally got her back to sleep and went back to my own bed. Got about 20 minutes more sleep, and there goes Kaylee again. She now wanted to come to bed with me to have her morning nursies. So I got up a few minutes later than usual to get ready for my exercise. Just as I walk out the door, I see the bus leaving. Ugh. I only had to wait 5 more minutes for the next bus, but still... Then, just now I sat down to do my finances, balance my checkbook, pay bills and such, and notice that Dave's fellowship for this month hasn't been deposited yet. AAAAHHHH!!!!! We really need that money! So I try calling Dave to have him check on in asap, and of course I can't get a hold of him. He's probably at the library, deeply entrenched in some space book... Waaaahhhhh!!!! Okay, I feel better now. Not really, but you know...

No comments: