Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's official!

I'm now a consultant for Usborne books. I don't expect to make tons of money off of it, but it'll be fun. I sure do love their books. :o) I'll have a website up for the first 6 months, feel free to check it out. I may do a party for a friend soon, too, so that should be fun. Dave won't have to be the only one listening to me rave about how great the books are anymore. :p

In other news, life has been crazy busy, as usual. Little Belen came home from the hospital on Friday, and is doing just fine. Yay! On Saturday, we went to the first USU football home game. They lost 48 nothing, haha. Good thing we sat there freezing off our behinds from 6-9 p.m. At least Kaylee had fun roaming around. :p Yesterday, I taught a class on cloth diapering, which was tons of fun. After that, I went to my women's singing group, and the music for our Christmas concert is going to be interesting. Life never gets boring around here, that's for sure. Oh, and I went to the store this morning, and got some walnut artisan bread. It tastes delicious with artichoke dip on top. I had to stop myself from eating the whole loaf all at once. :p

2 comments:

Leia said...

Congrats on the books!! That will be lots of fun for you AND the kids will benefit a lot! :)

Outdoor football sounds icky...I don't like to be cold! That's fun for the kids though!

Enjoy your bread - never had such a kind, and artichokes don't sound appetizing! :p

Doreen said...

Oh, come on, you know you CRAVE artichokes... ;o) I love to try different kinds of bread, and this one was really good!